April 6, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: Modern Trousers

Look.
It's not Thursday!
Yeah.
I remembered.

Here are the
Modern Trousers
from Gap.
(Remember this?)

And you know I waited for that
coveted 40% friends and family
coupon before I pulled the trigger,
add another 5% for using my
Banana Card
(kept at zero balance so no worries)
Not bad for $38 buckers.

beaded gold necklace: F21,
stripped Tee: H&M,
belt: Targ


Only downfall to the lovely
Gap trousers...
must be accompanied with heals.

What did I sign up for?
How often to I wear heals anymore?

Okay,
note to self.
Must "bring it",
occasionally.

Tell me about YOUR Wardrobe Wednesday...

4 comments:

  1. Loving this look! Also loving your blog, now following! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable...love the jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. and you always bring it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great 'bringin it'!! Love the outfit, x

    ReplyDelete